Lava Bird Lava Bird

I honestly hate the game, because I find games like Falppy Bird just enoying, I don't enjoy these kind of games.
However, I'm no hater. The fact that I do not like this game does not make it a bad game, as a matter of fact, it's actually very well made, challenging, has good music, works well and is a good twist to the Falppy serie.
Well made!

Unept responds:

I dig your honesty. **gives two thumbs up**

Be Reasonable, Diane Be Reasonable, Diane

I wouldn't really call this a game, but who cares?
Beautiful song and beautiful animation

It's a bit more like an interactive music video.

But a real good one

Metal Slug War Creator Metal Slug War Creator

Seriously, FINISH IT

you were in the right way, the first scene is awesome. Make the other maps and add a menu button

SergerantJoe responds:

Why the fuck are you people still watching this shit?!
My god, I looked over all my movies just now ands even I get bored thirty seconds in.

And besides, I'm done with sprites. Never again.

Madness Customization Madness Customization

-2 for no music, sound, or a loop in the choices, giving you no other choice but to go through everything to get back to the first option

Howerver, +2 for the quality and +5 for the amount of options. So 5

1999Elias responds:

There is sound when you click on some buttons, like Hide Menu, Stand Style, and even when firing guns (Beretta 92FS and Glock 17 for now, and when one handed), the loop is a good idea, but requires more space so the best thing is you hold down the key of the item you want to return to the first or last option (I called them "Anti-Stress keys because this reason).
The game is on its beta version, like there is much other things that need to be included, if you go to my user page and find the especific post, you will find 8 very important things that I need to update.
Thanks and have fun!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Yesterday, I just wasn't in th mood,so I couldn't appreciate the joke or the game.
But I told myself: Hey, you know what? Just don't write a review.

Today, I went back and beat all 200 levels. No, but seriously, I think you got all of us real good.
Its not often that you find a good quality april's fool joke.

Can't wait for you to do another game! Because I love your zombie games!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks for being patient with us :D

Salem Salem

Seems good but I am stuck at hte door.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

I now this game since you made it in 2009, it's been over 3 years, it still play it when I'm feeling down, and it still makes me cry.

The whole serie is amasing, and I mean it

Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

No fun, you can jump on some leaves, other you go through

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

great game, but sticky controls keeps killing me

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Wow
That was mind blowing, especialy the last mode